Since December 2018, the Solicitors Regulatory Authority (SRA) have required all Solicitors to publish details of their fees for certain areas of law. Motoring or Road Traffic Offences being one of the areas.
Your case will be managed under the control of Carl Codd, who has over 16 years of experience. We aim to achieve the best available outcome for you.
The Offences we cover include (but not limited to):
- Speeding and Failing to Provide Driver Information
- Drink and Drug Driving or Failure to Provide a Specimen
- Driving without Insurance
- Careless and Dangerous Driving
- Failure to Stop at the scene of, or, to Report an accident.
- Applications for Exceptional Hardship (Application to avoid a disqualification for accruing 12 or more penalty points within 3 years)
- Special Reasons Hearing (Application to avoid a disqualification or points due to the circumstances of the case)
- Applications relating to the New Driver Provisions
|Initial Consultation (in person or over telephone) prior to instruction||FREE|
|Letter of Mitigation||From £120.00 (Inc VAT)|
|Written Representation to Prosecution||From £240.00 (Inc VAT)|
|Representation at Magistrates Court – Guilty Plea||From £360.00 (Inc VAT)|
|Representation at Magistrates Court – Exceptional Hardship Application||From £420.00 (Inc VAT)|
|Representation at Magistrates Court – New Driver Provisions||From £360.00 (Inc VAT)|
|Trials (inc Special Reasons Hearing) at Magistrates Court||From £720.00 (Inc VAT)|
|Representation at Crown Court||From £360.00 (Inc VAT)|
|Appeal to Crown Court – Appeal against Conviction||From £720.00 (Inc VAT)|
|Appeal to Crown Court – Appeal against Sentence||From £360.00 (Inc VAT)|
|Application for Early Removal of Disqualification||From £480.00 (Inc VAT)|